Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Questionnaire

So I found this questionnaire and I thought I would answer some of the questions:

  1. List 3 random facts about yourself:
·         My favorite color is pink
·         I usually wake up early
·         I love to write letters
  1. List 3 fears you have and why?
·         Snakes – there slimy
·         Heights – they make me nervous
·         Failure – disappointing myself
  1. List 2 things you wish you could've told your 16 year old self:
·         Trying to make everyone happy is a waste of time.
·         Everyone you meet will teach you a lesson
  1. What are the 3 things that make you the happiest now days?
·         My family and close friends
·         Dancing
·         Reading
  1. What is the hardest thing you have had to experience?
·         Being bullied
  1. What is your dream job and why?
·         To be a special education kindergarten teacher
o    Why?
§  To make a difference in children’s lives everyday
  1. What are 3 passions you have?
·         Giving back to my community
·         Dancing
·         Teaching
  1. List 3 people who have inspired you and why?
·         Helen Keller – she overcame many obstacles that were thrown her way and she never gave up
·         My grandmother – she is probably the happiest person I have ever met, but her life has not been easy, but somehow each day she find happiness
·         My 12th grade English teacher – she had a way of teaching to each of her students in the best way they could learn (she could teach in different learning styles)
·         I would be a bunny because there my favorite animal
  1. What are your 2 greatest accomplishments?
·         Teaching my first lesson to high school class (as a teacher)
·         Graduating high school
  1. What is the 1 thing you were great at?
·         Making people smile
  1. What are the 4 greatest memories from your childhood?
·         Christmas morning
·         Taking pictures on the first day of school
·         Trips to Cape Cod
·         Dance recitals
  1. What are your two most favorite hobbies and why?
·         Doing community service because I think it is important to give back to your community
·         Writing letters because it is way I keep in touch with people all over the country
  1. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
·         People often think I’m quiet, but if you get to know me I actually loud.  Some of my best friends have to tell me lower my voice when I get excited.
  1. What 3 things do you hope to be remembered for?
·         Making a difference in children’s lives
·          Being kind

·         A hard worker 

No comments:

Post a Comment