Sunday, June 11, 2017

10 Things that Make Me Happy

1.      My Family – My family is always there for me no matter what. They always have my back
2.      My Friends – As I discover this adult world I have learned that some of my friends have become like family.  They always know how to pump me up and there for me to celebrate my victories.
3.      Teaching – I have finished my first year of teaching.  It was an amazing experience.  Watching little people grow over a year is a wonderful experience.  Experiencing a child discover their independence is the most rewarding experience
4.      Running – running gets my positive energy following
5.      Reading – I feel like each time I dive into a book I get to live someone else life for a little bit
6.      Music – I pump out my lesson plans listening to tunes.  Music has always motivated me.
7.      Anything pink – I love the color pink
8.      The first snow – I love the magic that the first snow brings
9.      Coloring
10. Organization  

No comments:

Post a Comment